It’s Thursday already? That’s incredible to me. Today is definitely a day for a Thursday Thoughts post so let’s get to it!
1. The last few weeks have flown by for me. Things have been so busy at school, but I think we’re finally hitting our groove. I have that “head finally breaking water” sensation.
2. Speaking of school, I know I’ve said it before, but I really love my job. Sure I miss being able to do what I want all day everyday, but if you absolutely have to go to work everyday, my school is a pretty awesome place to hang out.
3. Tomorrow John and I are taking advantage of the three day weekend, and heading home for a few days to hang out with my favorite people. I love going home, and I especially love when John gets to come with me so I’m excited!
4. So John and I are thinking about adding a little addition to our family. No, not a baby! It’s time to get Max a little friend, and I’m planning on doing a post about that tomorrow. Stay tuned!
5. Guys, I’ve been running a lot on the treadmill this week, and I’m actually surprised how much I’m enjoying it. Please lie to me and tell me that running outside isn’t a million times harder!
6. Do you guys like podcasts? I love listening to them while I’m working out or driving to work. Two of my favorites are Stuff You Missed In History Class and the Jillian Michaels podcast. I also listen to EconTalk from time to time. I know there are a ton out there, but I’m not really sure how to find ones that I’ll really connect with. I’d love to know what you guys are listening to.
7. Yesterday I got the go ahead to start forming the Outdoor Club! I’m still trying to figure out exactly how I want to structure it, but I’m really ready to get started!
8. So I have a little confession to make. Every so often I go through a phase where I’m just dying to make a change in my life. You know that John and I would absolutely love to move to Colorado, and the urge to go seems to get stronger every year. I honestly think that it’s gotten worse lately because the one thing this year has taught me is that life is short, and I want so badly to make our dreams happen right now. I’m trying to be better about being content in the place I am at the moment.
Alright party people (<—sorry, I have no idea what that’s about) I’m out of here. Have a great evening, and remember-tomorrow is Friday!
What are some of your favorite podcasts? Are you good at being content?