Happy Monday! Is anyone else dragging today? I think I hit the snooze button three times, and it was definitely one of those mornings where you convince yourself that a shower isn’t really that necessary. Why am I so wiped out? I completely forgot to mention that a backpacking trip was on the agenda for the weekend! Actually, I think I didn’t mention it, in part, because I didn’t want to jinx it. I didn’t have to worry. We spent Saturday and Sunday completing a 23 mile loop, and it was so nice to be out on the trail again. I’ll have a full recap for you tomorrow, but let’s just say it was intense and I’m very much looking forward to an evening on the couch!
1. Share something that you enjoy doing when you’re alone.
Read. I don’t pick up my book as much when John is home so it’s nice to have a few hours of solitude to read a good book.
2. What do you plan to eat next?
It’s yogurt bowl time, ladies and gentlemen!
3. When did you first travel on a plane? Where did you go?
I think I was four, and we went to Disney World.
4. Do you currently have a crush on someone? If so, share a few of the reasons why.
Well, I’m always crushing on this guy
5. List one thing that disgusts you that probably wouldn’t bother someone else.
Ketchup. I like to eat it, but I can’t look at the bottle too much or I can’t stand it!
6. If you could buy a new car tomorrow (and money was no object) what would you buy?
I am in love with Subarus. I go back and forth between wanting an Outback or a Forester. Either will do!
7. Who was the first person who broke your heart?
His name was Corey. He was a senior and I was a sophomore, and he broke up with me at the end of the year because it just wasn’t cool to have a high school girlfriend in college!
8. If you could spend the night with a celebrity tonight, who would it be?
Whoa. Weird line of questioning? I’m going to go with Chris Hemsworth. Who could turn down Thor?
9. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I am not a night person by any stretch of the imagination. I’m only a morning person as long as the morning doesn’t start before 7!
10. What’s your favorite board game?
I really don’t dig board games that much. I used to love playing Scene It in college. That has a board, right?
11. Can you play an instrument? If so, what do you play?
No, but I would love to play the piano. I keep saying I’m going to sign up for lessons!
12. What is the last thing you ate?
My usual salad for lunch!
13. Do you wear a watch?
14. Do you go to church?
We’ve fallen out of the habit, but I’ve gone regularly for most of my life.
15. Do you ever wish on stars?
16. Have you ever been on a motorcycle?
Yes, but I’m older and wiser and so I probably never will again.
17. What is the last thing you purchased?
Ice cream for our after hike treat
18. How big is your bed?
Queen. No bigger, no smaller!
19. What size shoe do you wear?
9. It never varies. It’s the one size on my body that you can take to the bank.
20. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week?
I’m actually looking forward to a slow week. We have nothing on the agenda!
I hope you guys like learning all these random facts about me! Now I’m off to have some quality time with the couch, my yogurt bowl, and The View. See you tomorrow!
Your turn! Answer two, or ten, or all twenty!