Hello, friends! I hope all of you are looking forward to the weekend as much as I am. My dad and sister are coming for a visit, and John and I both have Monday off. Good times! I think we have plans to head up Cavanal again this weekend. My sister has never made the trip with us, and she’s ready to give it a go!
Today because it’s Thursday and it’s an all over the place kind of day, I’m going to do an addition of Thursday Thoughts. Here we go!
1. I felt like it was Christmas all over again this week went I found this in the mailbox on Monday. I really look forward to this every month. Backpacker is my dream magazine to write for. Backpacker, call me!
2. It’s looking more and more like a big change is going to be happening for John and I in the next few months, and I’m beginning to get excited about it! Sorry to be vague, but I’ll let you know as soon as I can!
3. I’m in love. That’s all there is to it.
4. Does anyone have any hair growth tips? I’d really like to see if I could grow mine a little longer, but it seems as if I have one spot that my hair gets to and it won’t grow any further.
5. Have you guys checked out the latest information on the Blend Retreat coming up in May? I want to go desperately!
6. I’m finally reading another Young Adult novel after quite a bit of time away. We picked Divergent for our book club at school this month. It has completely sucked me in already.
7. You know I’m a quotes girl, and I thought that, since we bloggers tend to love food a little more than the norm, you all would appreciate this one.
8. Remember how I said my goal for Boot Camp this week was to do one set of scorpions without the modification? Epic fail! Those things are so hard!
9. I’ll leave with something that always puts a smile on my face.
Have a great evening everyone!
Have you read Divergent? Are you going to Blend Retreat?