Let’s all do a Friday happy dance! Ready? Go!
Ok, good, I’m glad we’ve got that out of our systems, and now it’s time for the weekend! Anyone have any fun plans? I think that John, Max, and I might be hitting the trail for some day hiking tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed that Mother Nature doesn’t thwart our plans. It will be our last chance for awhile. John is about to start a two-month firefighter training so his Saturdays are going to be spoken for. Who knows? Max and I might just strike out by ourselves!
Today, I’m starting a new series that I plan on making a weekly or bi-weekly occurrence here on Free Range Human. Heather started a “5 Things I’ve Learned” series on her blog a few months ago, and I thought it was such a neat idea. It’s the perfect combination of reflection and insight into a few of the things that make me tick. Each installment will be a list of 5 things I’ve learned from different areas of my life. Some will be serious, some will be silly, but I hope all will be fun for you to read!
Today, because it’s Friday, because it’s going to be a beautiful weekend, and because we all need to be a little silly once in awhile, I present you with……..
5 THINGS I’VE LEARNED FROM WATCHING THE BIG BANG THEORY
1. Schrodinger’s Cat is an appropriate way to solve all dilemas.
2. No matter how attached I am to my mother, it could always be worse.
3. If I wasn’t married and in need of a date, the comic book store would be a gold mine. Of course, I probably wouldn’t want to date the men I’d find there.
4. With enough start-up capital, I could be Batman.
5. It is much more fun to say coitus than sex.
So there’s a little sillyness to brighten up your day. Have a great weekend everyone! As Sheldon would say: “Live long and prosper!”
Tell me what you’ve learned recently. Is anyone else addicted to The Big Bang Theory?