I’ve been thinking all day about what I most want to share with you guys this evening. Of course, I always want my posts to be fun, and sometimes I even shoot for informative or inspiring. But today, guys, I’ve got to be honest-My brain has just been a jumbled mess of different things to say so I thought I’d treat you to a snapshot of what it’s like to live inside my brain Please forgive me, and I promise to make it up to you!
1. You guys know I’m excited because we made it through the first episode of Castle last night and Beckett and Castle are still together. I promise I will try to keep the TV references to a minimum, but it is going to happen
2. I tried to give blood at the school’s blood drive today, but my iron was too low. Why does this happen? Any good suggestions on bumping up my iron?
3. I cannot get enough of the Stephanie Plum novels. They are so funny, and I cannot believe I am so late to the party. How did I not know about these?!
4. I’m a few days into my scale challenge, and it’s definitely been a challenge. I can’t wait to share my thoughts with you all about it on Saturday.
5. This recipe makes me happy, and I think my sister and I might have to give it a try this weekend.
6. Confession: I’m a little bit irritated that it’s almost October and it’s still 90 degrees
7. In two and a half weeks, John and I will be back on the trail. Can’t tell you how excited that makes me!
8. I had this as a snack on my way to town this afternoon. Love this flavor! I only tried Luna bars for the first time this last summer and they are just like everything else that company makes-DELICIOUS!
9. I had to eat my snack in the car this afternoon because I had a massage appointment after school. It’s okay to be jealous.
10. I plan on trying frozen grapes tonight for the very first time. Thank you, Carrie, for the inspiration!
That’s it! I think I’ve successfully purged my brain of at least a few things rattling around up there. Hope you guys are having an excellent Tuesday!
What are some of your random musings today?