Today is my favorite Monday of the year, but I’ll get to that in a moment. How was everyone’s weekend?
My Monday has been great mainly because I switched up my breakfast routine and the result was amazing! I’m saving the pictures and recipe for What I Ate Wednesday this week, but you guys are going to love it! And, why yes, my entire day can be made by the food involved 😉
So why is this my favorite Monday of the year? Because of this …..
That’s right! All my favorite shows are back this week with new episodes! Now I consider myself a fairly intelligent person. I love to read, I engage in deep and meaningful conversations, I follow world events and politics, but my dirty little secret is I am a TV junkie. I hope you guys don’t think any less of me. Yes, I know everyone watches TV, but I’m a little out of control. I almost have to create spreadsheets to keep up with how many I watch. Trust me, the above examples are just a few of the plethora of shows I’ve got ready to go on my DVR. So you can imagine just how excited I am that this week is finally here!
In other news, it’s Friend Makin’ Mondays!
Thanks to Kenlie for being the lovely host of this event. This week is all about Fall which is appropriate since it’s exploding all over the blog world. I for one am knee-deep in pumpkin recipes and I’m loving it!
1. What is your favorite thing about this time of year? I love the change of weather. I really do not care for the hot temperatures of summer so this time of year is always a welcome change. Plus, I think the changing leaves are just beautiful!
2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over? Actually, as of Saturday it is officially over And I’m not sorry about that!
3. When did you last go on a hay ride? Oh wow! I don’t even remember! We use to have huge family Halloween parties and I know we did hay rides a few times at those.
4. What is your favorite pumpkin dish? Pumpkin bread with pumpkin butter! I’m hunting for a great recipe. Anyone have one?
5. Do you decorate your home for fall? Not a lot. I put a wreath on my door, and I have a few fall decorations from my wedding that I put out. I don’t usually decorate very much for any occasion. I like the minimalist approach. Except for Christmas-watch out!
6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they? Well, of course you guys know the answer to this. Hiking! It’s definitely seasonally specific in our part of the world because for a lot of the year it’s either too hot or too cold!
7. Apple cider or hot chocolate? I think apple cider for fall, but as soon as I determine it’s winter, I’m all about the hot chocolate!
8. Are you a fan of football? If so, who is your team? Sorry guys. I may lose some friends on this one, but I really don’t care for football. I didn’t go to a “football” school, and I’ve just never gotten into it.
9. Share a fond Fall memory. Well, the biggest one that comes to mind is my wedding
10. It’s not Fall until…The weather stays in at least the 70s consistently.
That’s it for Friend Makin’ Mondays! I think these things are so cool because I love finding out random things about people.
Before I let you go for today, I need to brag on my little sister a bit. Look what she made this weekend!
She is beyond creative, and I’m so proud of her! Ok, and a little jealous.
What are your favorite TV shows? What do you love most about Fall?