I am a total and complete sucker for “getting to know you” surveys. I blame it on being a teenager in the early days of email when your friends would send you surveys all the live long day. Come on-don’t pretend you don’t remember. I saw this on Ashley’s site a few days ago, and I couldn’t resist playing along. So, without further ado, here are 25 things about me!
1. I’m happiest when I’m with John.
2…..especially if it involves being out on the trail.
3. I’ve always wanted to live in the mountains.
4. My family and I have this thing about Colorado. I am not the only one obsessed (although my obsession is the strongest!), and I totally come by it honestly.
5. I was a terrible math student.
6. My first job was at Burger King. How cool was I?
7. I could probably eat ice cream every single day.
8. I stole a boy when I was in high school. Not my finest moment.
9. I was born on the same day as Ozzy Osbourne, Amanda Seyfried, and Julianne Moore.
11. I do a pretty mean southern accent. Oh, wait, that’s real.
12. I’m still mad I quit piano when I was younger.
13. I met my husband in college.
14. I always knew I wanted to live in the mountains. Dream will become a reality someday!
15. I’m not afraid to try new things. I will pretty much try anything once!
16. I make the best lasagna. Ok, it’s not restaurant quality, but I love it!
17. I have almost no singing ability. Seriously, it’s embarrassing
18. I always cry when people find out they’ve been picked for Extreme Weight Loss. They’re so happy, and you can just tell they know their lives have changed forever!
19. If pressed, I root for the OU Sooners and the Texas Rangers because that’s who my family loves, but, honestly, I’m not that into following sports.
20. I spent 4 years with a crush on John before we finally got together!
21. I wish my folks lived near me!
22. At 8, I was deeply in love with The Babysitter’s Club and Sweet Valley Twins.
23. I believe if everyone had a dog the world would be a better place.
24. I can’t stand when people are self-righteous.
25. Whenever Gilmore Girls is on, I’ll watch it.
See, wasn’t that fun? Now you guys play along and answer a few in the comments. Have a wonderful weekend!